Monday, November 29, 2010

And tomorrow is Tuesday

Its Monday evening and here I am going over my army list. I in the mood to run over some traitor guard or a more classic imperial guard army. The issue is that I currently have 10 tiles in the planetary empires campaign, no one else has more then 8. I believe a few people have 6. Before the game starts I am already giving up atleast a 100-200 points. Hopefully my manufactorums give me some points to make up for the difference.

I am running this list.
Farseer with doom, singing spear.
2 squads of 7 fire dragons
2 wave serpents with tl scatter lasers
1 squad of 10 banshees with exarch and power weapons
wave serpent with tl scatter lasers
3 fire prisms
1 squad of 10 dire avengers exarch with power wpn and shimmershield
wave serpent tl scatter lasers.
1 squad of 10 storm guardians ccw and pistol.

I predict a win in 3 turns and a chance at a tile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking at (before my several hundred point bonus):

    Scythiak Usurpation 1500pts 11/30/2010
    HQ – Company Command Squad – Power Weapon, Regimental Standard, Lascannon, Astropath. (Corrupted PDF officer) (135)
    Troops – (Beldasian Forgefethers) Vet Squad (shotguns), Sgt has Power Fist, 3xMeltaguns, Grenadiers (Carapace armor), Chimera (Multi-laser and heavy flamer) (200)
    Troops - (Cultists)
    Platoon command squad – Power weapon, 2xflamers (50)
    Infantry Squad power weapon meltagun (70)
    Infantry Squad power weapon meltagun (70)
    Missile Launcher squad (3xML) (90)
    Troops – (Techno-barbarians)
    Platoon command squad – Power fist, 2xflamers (55)
    Infantry squad power weapon grenade launcher (65)
    Infantry squad power weapon grenade launcher (65)

    Fast – Hellhound, hull multi-melta (145) (Corrupted PDF)
    Fast – 3xMissile Launcher Scout Sentinels (135) (Techno-barbarian Spawn Riders)
    Fast – 3xMulti-laser Scout Sentinels (105) (Beldasian Forgefethers, repurposed industrial exoskeletons)

    Heavy – Hydra (75) (Captured Arbites traffic control platform)
    Heavy – Hydra (75) (Captured Arbites traffic control platform)
    Heavy – Leman Russ Exterminator, Hull Lascannon (165) (Dispater pattern battletank with shotgun autocannon turret)
    1500

    ReplyDelete